This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Friday, November 26, 2004

A few blog tips from my friend Ron.

One of my susbcribers, Ron, (who`s turning out to be a brilliant alliance and friend) sent me a bunch of great tips on using my blog. I mentioned him in a previous post, but thought I`d actually post a couple of his tips this time, as they could very well be helpful to other people too :~)

I really appreciate the fact that he`s taken the time out to help me with this stuff.

Ways to get people to read blogs

- comment
- join communities of likeminded bloggers
- organize blogmeets
- offer prizes (such as they are) for milestone comments (one blogger gave a #2 pencil, by mail, to a beloved reader :-))

And because I`ve mentioned him again, it`s only right that I show you his blogs again, in case you missed them first time around ;)

"start me up!"

"learners' permits!"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.