This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Looking for free articles for your website or blog?

Here`s a way I`ve found to be invaluable when I`ve been looking for certain types of articles.

Go to a search engine, say www.google.com and type in:

free content business articles

(Of course, change it where neccessary. If you want articles about say, dogs, then business won`t exactly be the right category to search, right?).

Once you get to that initial list, dig deeper by going to "advanced search" and typing in things like "internet" or "internet marketing" (which again needs to be changed to YOUR category).

This should bring up a whole lot more of the kind of thing you`re looking for, and it actually works for any types of articles ;~)

The deeper you dig, the more targetted stuff you`ll find.

Comments:
Hi Anna,
this post is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about free articles,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to free articles related information,
but this post is a real inspiration for me.
 
Hi Anna,
During my search for information about free to use articles, I found your Blog,
although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to free to use articles related information, but I always admire a well written post.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.