This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Testing Google Adsense

Ok, so I got accepted for the Google Adsense program. Who knows, it might even make me a few pennies if people click enough ads. Shame the links don`t open in new windows though, which means they`ll be taking people away from this page.

(Not quite sure how to get it to show ads related to internet marketing, ezines, articles and free ebooks etc. though. I suppose I`ll learn more with time).

I also managed to get my blog added to Blogwise, maybe that`ll bring a bit of traffic my way, and I signed up with statcounter.com to see if I can keep track of how many visitors I get.

One of my subscribers has been kind enough to give me some hints and tips about using blogs, hopefully I`ll get round to implementing some of them myself eventually. In the meantime, if you`d like to check out his blogs, here are the links:

"start me up!" -- http://www.tcnj.edu/~rgraham/blog.php
"learners' permits" -- http://www.tcnj.edu/~rgraham/ESLblog.php

(Thanks Ron, you`re a star!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.