This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wow, I did it!

I finally got myself a blog! I`ve been fighting it for so long, but decided I`d probably best find out what all the buzz is about, if not for myself then at least so I can pass on the information and findings to my ezine subscribers.

The question is this: Are blogs being hyped up too much in regards of using them as internet marketing mediums, or is everything I hear true? I mean just about ALL the guru`s are praising blogs to the hilt, so there must be some truth in it, right?

I think I`ll actually pose these questions in NJAE this week, to see what my subscribers already think of blogs, maybe they`ll even have some great tips and hints for me.

LOL, I couldn`t even think up a good title for this thing myself, so I`m obviously going to need all the hints and tips I can get....

In an attempt at figuring out just how good blogs may or may not be, I`ll post a request for help here, in case anybody ever reads this page. If I get good replies, it`ll be a plus point for blogging, if I get no replies, it`ll be a minus point, so here goes:


"Newbie" article topics. Help please?

I love to write helpful and informative articles directed at new internet users and people new to the world of internet marketing. So far I`ve managed to write 25 articles, but right now I`m stuck for what to write about.

Up to now I`ve covered various things such as email marketing, building downlines, avoiding scams, winxp tips, spyware removal tips etc

Anybody got any ideas on new article topics for me?

Are you new to the net or to internet marketing? Let me know what your biggest questions/concerns are.

Are you a seasoned pro? What do you wish you`d had information about when you first entered the World Wide Web?

Hoping for LOTS of replies and ideas


Comments:
Psst! ... Have you Heard the Buzz?...

There's a new, fully automated traffic-generation system that can send 1000s of targeted prospects to your website, for FREE! It takes just 5 minutes to set it up, and create a FREE account!!!

To find out more visit: Downline site. FREE information on Downline related stuff.

Don' t forget, it's FREE !!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.