This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Great Christmas Giveaway 2004 News Update

Just posting a new update on the Christmas Giveaway 2004 that I decided to be a part of. It`s now given me close to 50 new subscribers to NJAE since 1st December, so it was definitely worth my time signing up to it.

I just went over to the giveaway page to check it out again, and was pleased to see that there`s more downloads been added to the freebies list as promised.

Here`s a list of things that are available up to now, first the newer things since my last post:

List Builder Magic Webmaster Tool v.3

Unleash Your Niche by Teresa King

Family Report

Money Report

Untold Traffic Secrets ebook

The Gold Collection From AX Gold Software

INFOWAREMALL.COM -- ClickBank Digital Marketplace (90 day free trial)

Also available, as per my previous post about it:

The EZ - Redirect Generator

Audio Player Pro

MagicSubscriber

"Write, Create, Promote, Sell!"

Viral Success Report

Add2it PostIt Pro

Gifts Women Want Ebook

As you can see, it`s not a bad list of stuff to grab for free :)

Visit http://www.ezasmagic.com/Cheers/, subscribe to a few newsletters/ezines and enjoy. Don`t forget to bookmark the page so you don`t miss out on the other stuff that gets added between now and xmas day.

Also, I heard there`s still room for plenty more publishers who want to get involved, there`s a link for publishers on the same page, close to the bottom.

Comments:
Hi Anna,
I was looking for information about author publishing articles when I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for author publishing articles I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!
 
Hi Anna,
this post is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about free content. Although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about free content, I seldom see a good blog like yours.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.