This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hey, it`s finally working!

Yep, I left it for a few days, just came back today to check on my b. l. o. g.'s progress and what do I see? Google ads related to my content! Yeehaaw!

LOL, about time too if you ask me :~p

Apart from that, I've been spending a whole lot of (extra) time in various internet marketing and home business forums again lately. Mainly been trying to find interviewees for my new book project. I`ve had lots of people email to say they'd participate, so far only 3 of them have actually filled in the interview and returned it to me. That`s ok though, it`s early days yet ;~)

There used to be a time when I hated online marketing forums, even though I was a moderator in a few of them (hahaha, that`s probably what the problem was, all work and no play..).

They just all seemed to be the same to me, but since starting NJAE I've spent increasingly more time in them, and come to the decision that they`re far from the same, in fact LOTS of them are extremely useful and helpful. Of course, there are a few that unfortunately turn into spam and scam bulletin boards, but if you search deep enough in your topic of interest, you WILL find some good ones.

Speaking of moderators, I used to moderate a lot of business chats too at one point in time, probably for most part of 3 years, but then I got really busy with NJAE and my moderating duties kinda waned away. Even the biz chats I used to host, which I REALLY enjoyed doing sort of died off. Maybe i should start doing stuff like that again, possibly as a supplement to the ezine or something. We'll see ;~)

I've had 3 people review the full version of Foget The Hype! for me so far, and they've ALL sent me glowing testimonials already, which is mega cool. I mean, the affiliate set up isn't even half ready yet, so I'm really happy that they like it enough to tell me exactly how much they like it.. hehehe

I've even already had 2 joint venture proposals for when it's ready from people who have only read the free version so it looks like I'm obviously on the right track with it ;~)

So, I'm off to check out some more forums, see if there's any new tips and tricks I can pick up..

Until next time

Anna

hahahahaha, just after I posted this, I refreshed the page to make sure it looked ok, and now the ads all about a. d. s. e. n. s. e. ROFLMAO


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.