This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

So I figured it out...

.. the Adsense thing. not on my own of course, I had to ask people on Michael Green`s Howto Forum again before I could make sense of the whole thing. Anyway, it seems that although I`m rambling a lot about internet marketing, website traffic, my ezine and things to do with running an online business, the main reason Google Adsense isn`t showing relevant ads is this:

IT'S THE TEMPLATE I'M USING! Duh!

That thought hadn`t even crossed my mind, but a guy named Andy Hendry explained it to me. It`s because the template belongs to b. l. o. g. g. e. r. and has that word in it a gazillion times, so that`s the word Google Adsense is picking up on most.

The solution to this? I guess I hafta post a whole ton of internet marketing ramblings and try to outweigh the b. l. o. g. word... lol

So that`s that then, huh? Time to move on...

Todays been a "deadwood" day, where I`ve basically not done ANYTHING related to the ezine at all. I was bored, so I surfed a few traffic exchanges. I don`t really use them much these days, but when I do I go for ones like WebMasterQuest and IPowerFun purely because their games break the monotony of visiting other peoples sites in exchange for traffic to my own.

Apart from that, I`ve been on the hunt for affiliate scripts for use with Paypal. I need one for the affiliate program that i want to attach to my ebook. The full version of Forget The Hype! is going to offer affiliates 50% on all sales of it that they generate. I could go with ClickBank, but I`m not too keen on the way they run things there.

So yeah, I`ve been searching high and low for an affiliate script that`s really easy to use, and I`ve been unlucky enough to not find one yet..

No doubt I`ll find one soon though, and then all I need to do is get Rich, my programmer, to set it all up for me. I`ve already got Elizabeth of Strategy Ad Service working on the sales copy. I went with her because I`ve known her for more than 3 years and as I`ve used her copywriting services before, I know for definite that she`s very professional and extremely reasonable.

Until next time, have a blast :~)
Anna


Comments:
Hi Anna, I dropped in to leave a comment on this post to add to my back links. I actually found a couple of interesting ideas concerning copywriting techniques on your site as a bonus. They've given me a couple of thoughts about copywriting techniques for my own site. Thanks - and come over some time for a visit. Leave a comment if you like.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.