This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Some statistics regarding sigfiles.

I went to my website traffic logs today, just to check on how many downloads of my 2 ebooks "Forget The Hype!" and "The Confidence Booster" there had been in the month of January. I was nicely surprised when I worked it out to there being on average 8 downloads of each per day.

This may seem like a small number, and yes, I know it`s not making me any money as I'm giving them away for free, but in reality it's quite a good number.

I don't promote either of them anywhere really. Sure, I've got them both on this b. l. o. g. and they're both over on annamarketing.com, but the only other place I mention them is in my sigfiles.

Looks like it's all true about sigfiles being a great way to promote, huh? I have "The Confidence Booster" in my email sig file, and I have "Forget The Hype!" in my forum sig files. At least it seems to be true for freebies. The big question is, will it work for my paid version of "Forget The Hype!"?

I guess only time will tell...

I've got some questions regarding affiliates of the ebook, and using paypal., so I posted this in a couple of internet marketing/home business forums:


"Hiya :~)

Ok, I`m in the middle of creating an affiliate program (for buyers of my ebook and jv partners). For various reasons, I`m not too keen on clickbank, so I`m opting for paypal.

The big question is, what is the guarantee period for paypal? Clickbanks is 90 days, right? And they hold the affiliates pay for that long in case of chargebacks and what have you.

So what is the rule for paypal? How long should the affiliates wait before getting paid? I highly doubt there would be any chargebacks, I would hope not anyway, but ya never know, and then if I`ve already paid the affiliates, that money would have to come from me, and that`s not an option.

Any ideas?

I`m also looking at possibly using this system http://www.webradev.com/postaffiliatepro/
Has anybody here had any experience with it?


Thanks Anna"

I haven't had any replies to my questions yet, but when I do I'll post my findings here.

Wish me luck :~D

Anna


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.