This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Still no luck.

Google Adsense just doesn`t want to work right for me. There`s something I`m doing wrong with it, I`m sure. What that something may possibly be is way beyond my techie knowledge. Hey! I`m an internet marketer, not a website tech-head... LOL

Anyway, just as a test, I`m gonna try to put the google adsense script right here in this post, to see if it makes any difference WHERE I place the damned thing.

So here goes:

Ok, so it seems that`s not allowed, or at least the javascript for the ads isn`t allowed anyway. Bummer. Looks like I won`t be getting rich from placing ads here then, huh? hehehehe

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.