This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Even MORE Internet Marketers help Children born with Heart Defects


I just love the power of networking, it makes the whole internet marketing scene so much more worthwhile.

I was sitting in the warriors porch room with Gene Barry of http://www.graphics4marketers.com and another great guy called Jeffrey. Jeffrey came up with the idea of a graphic possibly being made for people to use on their websites to help Dr. Mani promote the CHD cause.

I asked Gene if he could make a graphic for my site, and boy, he had it done within 2 minutes!!

Anyway, I`ve added the graphic to my site and my blog, and I hope lots more of you will do the same, as this is a really important cause.

So if you want to copy the graphic, just right click and choose save as and upload it to your site or blog. If you just want to help out, click on the heart to see how you can do that too ;~)

Help A Child Today!



A huge great big thanks to Jeffrey for the idea and Gene for the creation. You guys are stars :~D

Dr. Mani, i hope this can help at least a little. Keep up the great work.

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.