This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Free Advertising Giveaway Update

Well, it went off with a bang, and there`s seemingly been tons of traffic sent to the free advertising giveaway. Upto now I`ve received 89 new subscribers from it, not bad in just a couple of days :~)

Ok, so maybe it`s not totally 100% free in the sense that you DO either have to susbcribe to a newsletter or join a traffic exchange or whatever to actually GET the advertising, but at the same time, it IS advertising the owners usually SELL to their members. Dunno about you, but I grabbed as much of the stuff as I could ;~)

Of course, my "small" list of less than 1000 subscribers can`t compete with the lists of the "big guys" who are taking part in the joint venture, so I`m not showing up as one of the highest promoters of it.

I reckon I`ve done pretty good though, considering.. I mean, I`m still no further down the list of contributers than between numbers 45 and 50, and as there`s 120 of them listed, I think I`m doing pretty good :~)

Anyway, if you haven`t got hold of the advertising offered yet, you might want to check it out. I heard it`s going to be time limited, but the guys who put it all together haven`t said WHEN it`s over yet...

http://freeadvertisinggiveaway.com/go/45

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Anna

Comments:
Hey you have a bunch of ads that look like Google Adsense, and the Adsense code on your blog.. Thats a big no no and they might remove your account if they find out ;-)
 
Hiya Tim

Thanks for the heads-up. I assume you`re talking about the clickbank buddy ads? Consider them gone ;~)

I was kinda unsure about adding both those and the adsense ads, but couldn`t figure out if it was allowed or not. Now i know, huh?

Thanks again, you`re a star :~)
Anna
 
Hi Anna, Your post on this post was very interesting and informative and helped me enormously in my search for best digital photography books. Keep up the good work - John
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.