This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

"Forget the Hype!" Still 3 FREE copies up for grabs!


I think the 2 things that have excited me most this past week are my new conference room and the fact that I've now started selling the full version of Forget The Hype. http://annamarketing.com/FTH.

As you may know, I'm a great believer in networking and building contacts, and I do believe my room will help people to do that once they start visiting on a regular basis.

As for the room itself, I really can't praise the conference software more than I have done so far without it starting to sound like hype, so I'll just repeat what I've said before: I LOVE IT!

The price is great for what it offers, and it has so many features that it's just absolutely fun to use. What impressed me most about it is the total lack of technical knowledge needed to use it, which is a mega plus for me.. hehehe.

Anyway, I'm hoping more of you will download my room here http://annamarketing.com/NJAEroom.exe and come chat with me so we can figure out some times that will be suitable for people to drop by for a weekly "Get To Know Each Other" chat.

I used to do chats like that in a different room environment when I first started the ezine, and they were very popular. They were always very informal, with everybody helping each other in any way that they could.

Any other ideas for chat/conference topics are greatly appreciated ;~)

Oh, and before I forget, there were 2 NJAE subscribers last night who won a free copy of FTH full version, and not the 5 as planned (all 5 copies would have been given away today, but it seems some of them may be a bit shy? ;~)).

So what I'll do is re-do the offer for the whole week. This means there are 3 free copies left, and you need to come in and chat with me sometime before next weeks issue is ready to go out, and your email address will be entered into a drawing for those copies. You will need to be a subscriber to the ezine to be eligible for the drawing.

Hope to see you there :~)

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.