This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Friday, April 01, 2005

I Got A House!

I've been renting a house that was deemed unfit for human habitation 16 months ago, landlord refused to do anything with it, live wires hanging outta walls, broken windows and doors, leaky ceiling in living room etc etc etc

Been on the waiting list for a rental property for just about 2 years, as nothing ever becomes available here, and then today I got word that they finally had a house for me!! Wonder of wonders!

I got a house!!!! I am so happy, so excited I haven't had the keys yet, but my new next door neighbour invited me in to look around her house, as the houses are pretty much the same. Nice and compact, safe and warm, and in a lovely, quiet part of town.The garden is HUGE, so plenty work for the kids during summer... hehehe

They're as excited as I am, and when they see the garden they're going to feel like they're in heaven.

Anyway, I should be able to move in within the next month, possibly even within the next 2 weeks or so, I'll find out tomorrow. Gonna be a lot of work with packing 4 kids worth of stuff, but it's going to be great.

All in all this means that my ebook goal is even MORE important than it was when I made it yesterday, so any help, tips and info are greatly appreciated. http://www.annamarketing.com/FTH/index.php

Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.