This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Friday, April 01, 2005

My New Goal

Ok, here goes, my first ever "public" goal:

I have created Forget The Hype, my 74 page ebook aimed at newbie internet marketers, and I want to sell 100 copies of it by the 31st June 2005. I've sold 4 copies so far. http://www.annamarketing.com/FTH/index.php

The book is really good, even if i say so myself, full of great hints, tips, info, resources and links for anybody venturing into the world of online marketing.

I'm posting my goal here so that lots of people will see it which will make it more "real" for me. After all, if lots of you see it, it means I really have to do it.

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.