This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ebooks and Salespages

I'm so not a copywriter, but I've written 2 new ebooks and I've been playing around with salespages for them this past week. I usually get Elizabeth of www.strategyadservice.com to write my sales copy for me, cos she's brilliant, but this past month she's been really busy, so I thought I'd give her a break and try myself.

I started wtiting up a page for my book "Focus: The Key To Success" but I didn't do too brilliantly on the first try. The copy was bland and read more like a report than a salespage. Check it out here: http://annamarketing.com/FTS/Focus.html

I hopped along into the Warrior Forum and asked for hints and tips, and got quite a few good replies. I re-did the page a bit, and now it looks like this http://annamarketing.com/FTS/Focus2.html (you can order the book from either of the pages)

Feel free to let me know what you think. I'm off to make a start on the copy for my other new ebook "32 Ways To Keep The Kids Occupied". It's a great time of year to launch this one, with everybody being in the middle of the school holidays and suchlike. 32 great boredom busters that me and my kids often do ourselves. I'll let you know when the page is ready ;~)

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.