This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Explodes

Sitting here watching breaking news about at least 7 explosions in London this morning. Worried about my cousin, she commutes and was in the area at the time of the explosions. she calls home every day when she gets to work, no phonecall yet.

Above ground looks bad, I can't imagine how bad it must be in the underground.

News and updates here: CNN.com The BBC News site is pretty overloaded right now, so hard to get it to load.

Anna

Comments:
Hey there Anna, What a great post! Blogging has become such a 'must do' in online marketing that I am a little embarassed to say I haven't even started my own as yet. Hence this is why I am here putting in my two cents on your blog this post. I've been searching for affiliate internet marketing related blogs to get a feel for how this blogging is done and in my search I ran across your blog. While our interest may not be an exact match I couldn't help but take the time to read your posts and found it a breath of fresh air. You have really articulated, very well I might add, some of the thoughts I've had on my mind for quite a while. Even though affiliate internet marketing is my forte I'll be back to read future posts. Your post makes for great reading. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.