This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

New Blogs and Ebooks

It's been a busy week here on the internet marketing front, but also on a personal level. I've started a new blog here about our life and living with an ADHD child.

I also wrote a new booklet about the same thing, it's a pdf file, feel free to download it and pass it on to anybody who you think might find it interesting. (rightclick the image and choose "save as")





Apart from that I'm busy writing yet another book, which should be ready very soon. I won't say what it's about just yet, but it's definitely going to be a good (and helpful) read ;~)

The adsense ads are starting to pay off, I even added them to NJAE and my new ADHD blog, so if you're looking to make some extra cash, the adsense affiliate program is definitely worth looking into.

It's nice to see that the blogs are starting to get traffic too. I love it when people post comments, it makes it a bit more worthwhile knowing that people are actually visiting, reading and finding informative posts.

Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.