This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Number of explosions down to 4

There are so many conflicting stories, as is always the case in cases like the London Bombings.

We've now been told that there were only actually 4 bomb attacks, 4 underground and one on a double decker bus. There seems to have been confusion as to the number of explosions because of people escaping from multiple underground stations.

I still find it totally amazing that there are so few casualties and fatalities reported. I mean, London at peak commuting times is crammed full with literally millions of people.

I'm still waiting for news on my cousin, it's almost impossible to get in touch with anybody in the area.

My thoughts are with all friends and family of all victims.

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.