This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Talk LIVE With Blogging And Adsense Expert Paul Short

Mark your calendar for Wednesday 6th July 2005 6pm EST. Do it NOW!

Why? I have talked blogging and adsense expert Paul Short into visiting us in my conference room to answer questions and offer hints and tips. If you have any questions about either or both, believe me, he's the guy to answer them. Heck, he might even take a look at YOUR blog/website and give you some ideas!

If you haven't heard of Paul Short, where on earth have you been hiding? He just happens to be one of THE best internet marketers around these days, and as I've already said, Blogging and Adsense are his specialities. Paul is the owner of various programs online, such as; GetBlogs.com BlogLogic.net Turboblogger.com SpywareDude.com BigMaud.com pshort.com (his brand new newsletter) and a good few more.

He is also the author of (amongst others) the fantastic and highly recommended ebooks: Content Cash Inferno Volumes 1 and 2. I've read both, and let me just say they are brilliant!

I expect to see you there, so don't forget. Oh yeah, and bring cookies and coffee as Paul will probably need a snack ;~)

For those of you who would like to learn a little more about Paul before Wednesday Terry Crim has done an audio interview with him, check it out here: http://wealthboom.com/ or check my post here on the blog dated 1st April for one of Pauls free reports.

Let me know if you have any questions in particular that you'd like me to ask Paul but feel too shy to ask him yourself, ok?

Until next time...
Have a Blast
Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.