This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Review of Focus: The Key To Success

I had a nice mail the other day from Edmund Loh, informing me that he'd written a review of my newest ebook "Focus: The Key To Success" on his blog. Of course, I had to rush on over to see what he'd written, and I have to say, it brought a smile to my face ;~)


I have often said that focus is one of the big keys to success. And just recently, Anna-Marie Stewart of www.annamarketing.com has written an E-book on the subject based on her experience she can relate to all of us.

While the subject is not new, it is however, a battle we humans have been fighting about several centuries long (no exaggeration here). This is one of the fine lines between succeeding and failing in any of our undertakings.

Read the rest of this post here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.