This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's Been Too Long!

Wow, what a year this has been! No, I'm not incredibly rich (unfortunately) LOL, but I have been really busy with home life and not had time nor opportunity to be online most of this past year.

First of all, you might be interested in hearing my good news, I'm engaged to the most wonderful man, and plan to get married as soon as we can. The kids and I are totally over the moon with the way things are working out for us since we moved into this house last spring.

There's been a bit of a dark cloud since September though, which is mostly to blame for me not being able to be online. Nothing major (that we know of) but I've been having some problems with my belly with nasuea, sickness, discomfort and pain. The National Health being as it is over here, I've been waiting until now for an appointment at the hospital for an endescopy. Hopefully they'll figure out what's going on and I'll be able to start living a 'normal' life again.

I didn't really want anybody to know about it, thought it would get better ages ago, but seeing as it didn't and it made me 'neglect' you, I thought it best to explain the situation.

Anyhow, I'm about to start re-running Not Just Another Ezine, and promoting my ebooks, especially the 2 I did at the end of last year as I never got to promote one of them and the other had just started doing well when I had to go offline. Here are the ads/links for them in case you're interested:

Learn the single greatest skill for real success! Breakthrough book reveals how to end the cycle of failure and meet your goals, again and again. Guaranteed to change your life, or your money back! http://www.annamarketing.com/FTS/

Discover how a mom with four unruly kids avoided a breakdown with this surprise discovery! 12-page guide reveals 32 ways to keep your kids occupied, happy and focused. It’s a parent’s dream come true! http://annamarketing.com/FTS/32Ways.htm


So, I'm back, it'll be slow, but it will be for real. I may not manage to post often, but I will do what I can and hope you'll stay with me. If you have any questions or anything regarding internet marketing (especially if you're a beginner) please don't hesitate to ask, and I'll take it up in a future issue of NJAE or here on the NJAE blog.

Also, if you know of anything good that I may have missed this past year or that I should check out/follow up on then absolutely make sure you let me know about it (no spamming me tho ;) ).

And speaking of spam, I have a ton of spam comments that I need to delete from both of my blogs, so I'm outta here for now ;)

Until next time....
Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.