This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Start With A New Look

Dang have I been busy on here tonight or what? First I decided I would delete some of the spam comments, then I spent a while in the Warrior Forum, answering as many questions as I could and reading up on topics I felt like reading about. Then I decided, heck, I'm starting life on the net again properly, so might as well do something about the blog.

I ended up going for a whole new template, the old one seemed like just that: old and stuffy, whereas this is the same template as I use on my ADHD blog, and I think it looks and feels crisp and clean in comparison.

Anyway, when changing templates here you kinda lose ALL of your editing within the template you were using before, so I had to copy up the whole template just so I wouldn't forget and then I had to search through to see what changes I had made and what I could use on this. Took me a good few hours, but it worked out well. I still have all my links and ebooks on my sidebar, along with my google stuff.

Glad it's done now though, got a headache from sitting and concentrating for too long LOL, but hey, I only messed it up 3 times before I got it exactly the way I wanted it hahahaha. Just goes to show: If you don't get it right the first time and give up, you'll never get it right. But if you keep trying and learning from your mistakes, you WILL get things done the way you want them to be ;)

Until next time....
Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.