This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Calling All Internet Marketers, Semi Gurus and Mega Gurus! Can I Interview YOU?

Last year I did an interview ebook which I still give away for free. It was fun and a lot of people have really enjoyed it. I've now finally started on the 2nd Volume (which was always the plan).

If you would like to check out the ebook 'Real Life Marketer Interviews' you can download it here: http://annamarketing.com/dl/RLMI.V1.0.zip (Some names you may recognize, others you won't)

I'm looking for everyday marketers, semi gurus or even mega gurus who are making money online to participate in an interview for possible inclusion in this next volume.

I have a small 15 part, very informal questionnaire type interview which should only take up about an hour of your time. The interview will mostly be read by newbies hungry for tips and affirmation that they CAN make things work. There are also 3 questions for a Case Study

Please gimme a yell if you're interested. The more interviews I can get, the better I can make the book

Real Life Marketer Interviews Volume 2 is really coming along nicely now. I have received 21 completed interviews, 10 case studies and 12 pics so far. Also received one logo (you're allowed to send me a small logo instead of a pic if you're shy)

I've also set the deadline for completed interviews to be sent to me by 9th July. If anybody else want to take part, all you have to do is:

1. Be making money online
2. Be willing to offer tips and advice
3. Let your personality shine through
4. Send me a mail at admin at annamarketing dot com with 'Gimmie Interview' in the subject line
5. Get the completed interview to me by Sunday 9th July

Thanks

Anna

Focus: The Key To Success. 12 page guide to Focus, self-discipline and confidence

Summer is here! And here are 32 Ways To Keep Your Kids Occupied

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.