This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Interviews Editing Almost Complete

Thanks to all who have taken part in the Real Life Marketer Interviews Volume II project, it's getting really exciting now.

I'm at the final stages of editing so it's getting close to completion.

Unfortunately the pdf brander doesn't seem to be getting any closer to being done, so I'll probably be branding the copies manually for all JV partners, but that's ok, it's going to be worth it.

I now have 41 completed interviews, 16 case studies and 32 pictures.

I can't seem to find a JV script that I want so I'm hoping to sell lots more copies of my Focus ebook, my Forget The Hype! ebook and my 32 Ways To Keep Kids Occupied ebook so that I can buy John Delaveras JV Manager (any feedback on that one is greatly appreciated).

The salespage is just about done, with new header and ebook cover and it's the start of the summer holidays here so everythings getting pretty hectic LOL, thankfully all 4 kids are going to France for 3 weeks on Tuesday. Woohoo!

Anna


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.