This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Project In The Works

Wow, life online is getting busy again. I've started hunting down online marketers who are making money and asking them to participate in the new Real Life Marketer Interviews Volume II ebook. So far, from one thread in a forum this past week I've had 40 interested parties contact me which is pretty cool.

I've had 15 interviews completed and returned to me, and also 5 Case Studies. It's really shaping up good. I haven't set a deadline for it yet, but I have now got a jv script and a pdf rebrander. The script will be set up sometime this weekend, and I'm waiting on updates for the rebrander.

I also have to start working on the sales copy and some ads (will probably barter with someone for that lol) and also checking out some images etc for the cover.

Volume 1 is still free and really good, you'd do well to download it. Click here: Real Life Marketer Interviews It's a pdf in a zipfile, so you will need an unzip utility and a pdf reader (see sidebar links) Oh yeah, in the week that the thread has been up 129 people have downloaded the free Interviews ebook.

Anna

Making Money? Up For An Interview?
Focus: The Key To Success
32 Ways To Keep Your Kids Occupied

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.