This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Product Review: FlyCatcherPro Free Survey Creator

Product Review: FlyCatcherPro Free Survey Creator
By Anna-Marie Stewart

I found something the other day called FlyCatcherPro. It's a site that lets you create surveys for use with your customers, your subscribers or your prospects. In fact, you can create a survey for just about anyone and it's totally FREE.

Here's a tiny bit of what it says on the site:

'You will get a full access to test as many markets you possibly can fit in to your schedule at the tiny price of $0.00, that's right it's totall FREE. Not FREE for the first five days. Not FREE for the first 30 days. It is totally FREE!!!'

So I tested it and found that it was EXTREMELY easy to use and practical. you can create as many questions as you like, with different answer options and it gives you 4 different 'template' pages, so you can choose how you want it to look.

I created a survey for my subscribers consisting of 20 questions, and it took me about half an hour to get it all set up and running (hey, so I type slow...). As soon as any of them complete the survey I get the results directly to my email inbox. When you login to your account it also tells you which surveys you have that are active/idle, how many people have responded, how many have completed the survey and works out the conversion rate of responded-completed.

Personally I am very technically challenged and like things to be plain and simple. I can honestly say I've never used anything THIS easy in all of my 7 years online. Absolutely Brilliant!

Check it out here: http://www.flycatcherpro.com

===============Resource Box===========
Learn the single greatest skill for real success!
Breakthrough book reveals how to end the cycle of
failure and meet your goals, again and again.
http://www.annamarketing.com/FTS/
=============================================
This article is available for reprint in your opt-in ezine,
web site or ebook. You MUST agree not to make any changes
to the article and the RESOURCE BOX MUST be included.
(c) 2006 Anna-Marie Stewart. All Rights Reserved



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Focus: The Key To Success
32 Ways To Keep The Kids Occupied

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.