This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Testing New Forum

Thanks to the survey I created last week with FlyCatcherPro I have decided to try my hand at running a forum on my site. I've been running one on AdlandPro for free, but it's kinda limited in what you can do with it. so although that's been fun and interesting these past couple of weeks I've decided it's time to try one of my own for real here:
Real Life Marketers Get-Together Forum

With any luck I might even get it to be really busy at some point in time ;)

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.