This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Trust and Credibility In Online Marketing

Trust and Credibility In Online Marketing
By Anna-Marie Stewart

Today I had an email from someone asking me if I could please look into a program for them and give me their honest opinion on whether it would be something worth promoting, or if I (as a seasoned marketer) would consider promoting, and asked for any feedback I could give.

Here's my reply:

Hi -name withheld-

Thanks for the trust, although you may not like what I'm about to say.

The site you sent me to isn't something I would consider recommending to people. First off, it's probably because I'm an old hand at the internet marketing thing, but more importantly because they contradict themselves. Wondering what I mean? Well, if you look at the page copy it says:

'We'll Prove It To You By Personally Building You The Exact Same Money Making Website That We Use For FREE, That Is GUARANTEED To Start Making YOU Money Within 24 Hours'
Ok, so they guarantee it so we'll look further down the page at the FTC compliant disclaimer and what does it say?

'As with any business, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.'

See what I mean? Ok, so now I have some questions for you: How long have you been with the program? Has it worked as promised so far? Is it something you can, hand on heart, honestly say you truly believe in?

I would suggest you think long and hard about your answers before you recruit people, as your name depends on trust. Internet marketing is hard work, and although it may not be easy to build up a good name it is really easy to get a bad name. always think of these things whatever you're promoting. The most important question no matter which program it is would be: am I willing to risk my name and credibility for this?

I'm not saying the program is no good, I've never personally tested it, but just giving you some ideas for future reference.

Hope this helps :)

Anna


--end reply--

As with anything I suggest that you do your due diligence and actually research whatever program you're thinking of joining. Test out the service, product or program as thoroughly as you can before you even think about promoting it. After all, should it turn out to be 'A Bad Egg' you surely don't want people bad-mouthing you because you happen to be the person that got them to join and waste their money.

===============Resource Box===========
Learn the single greatest skill for real success!
Breakthrough book reveals how to end the cycle of
failure and meet your goals, again and again.
http://www.annamarketing.com/FTS/
-------------------------------------------------

This article is available for reprint in your opt-in ezine, web site or
ebook. You MUST agree not to make any changes to the article and the
RESOURCE BOX MUST be included. (c) 2006 Anna-Marie Stewart All Rights Reserved

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.