This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Real Life Marketer Interviews Vol. II Buyer Feedback

Just thought I'd post some of the feedback I've had from people who have bought my Real Life Marketer Interviews Volume II ebook package, so here goes:

#1

Ok what can i say here????

Ok, i got it, WOW!!
I've only read through half of the ebook and my mind is full of some great ideas. I've listened to some fantastic audios (im an audio kinda guy) and I have found some great insight to some of the IM guys in this very forum. They all talk about what makes them as a person and as a business man/woman.

Hopefully this isnt going overboard about your product Anna but the very marketers that i personaly look upto even told me about there failures and how they overcame them, now i dont feel like a failure for some of my products not working, i feel motivated to make the rest work.

Im very pleased you released this Anna, i was very close to giving up but not anymore.

From a very happy man.
All the best.
Mark Wilkins
http://www.markawilkins.com

#2

Wow! That had to have been the largest compiliation of interviews I've seen to date. It was awesome hearing about each one's own successes, how they started out, and also their failures. It puts things back into perspective realizing they were each in my shoes with my knowledge. It certainly sparks the flame at the end of the tunnel.

The best thing I got out of this was recognizing the common ground each person had with the others. Knowing what all of these successful internet marketers are doing is key and I can't wait to implement them.

Thank you for letting me review your interviews. I found them entertaining, informational, and in the end - inspiring. It came at a great time for me as I needed a little encouragement.
Barry Davis
http://myproposalideas.com/

#3

After reading volume 1 of the Real Life Internet Marketers ebook, I developed a strong taste for more. Once I heard that Anna-Marie Stewart was writing up a 2nd volume I almost jumped up for joy – seriously! RLIM2 is an ebook which contains over 50 exclusive interviews from everyday Internet marketers. They are not some wild species but everyday people who have made a living online by working hard, believing in their dream and learning from others.

The interviews are well constructed and Anna-Marie-Steward definitely asked the right questions and inturn the right answers were given. The marketers don’t beat around the bush. They tell you exactly how they started and the reasons why they believe they are successful. Many useful tips and stories are shared in the ebook and I am positive I along with the other people who read the book will learn a lot from the interviewees and I know that my online business will benefit from the advice.

Not only does RLIM2 contain 50 interviews it also contains bonus material and it’s not some poor compilation of free products! The bonus material consists of several case studies, bonus interviews as well as a few audio interviews. The best thing is that the bonus material is exclusive content straight from Anna-Marie-Stewart.

I really enjoyed reading the whole package and honestly cannot think of any reason why you should not look into purchasing it as well. It’s a package which you will re-read several times and refer to in the future. The price is inexpensive and you get over 200 pages of real useful content.

Ernie Lonardo www.creativecashcourse.com

#4

Hi Anna,

I just want to say "WELL DONE!"

I have only read the ebook thus far, not even the bonuses yet, nor have I listened to the audios yet, but the ebook alone is worth much more than the price of admission for those who want to learn how to become successful online.

I have learned so much! I can think more clearly now and with more focus as I have seen that these successful people have experienced some of the same setbacks, failures, and loss of confidence that I have experienced, and the way they overcame them is just so motivating and inspiring.

Also, I was amazed at all of the helpful websites included, not to mention the freebies offered by some of them.

I have learned how to get more traffic, which tools will help me be more productive, the no-nos to look out for, and the books that I should read to learn more about my craft and also to help me to acquire the right attitude and perspective if I'm serious about this, and I am.

In fact, I am more serious than ever after reading these interviews!

I am excited and quite anxious to put these newly learned lessons and tools into use!

Thanks so much!

Warm regards,

Sandra Cobb

#5

I have a SERIOUS COMPLAINT about this ebook.....................

I havent slept for more than a couple of hours in the last 36hrs since I started reading Anna's new ebook.......

THIS IS MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A “CANT PUT IT DOWN” READ!!!!

I WISH THIS HAD BEEN AROUND WHEN I STARTED OUT ON THE INTERNET!!!!!

This ebook, and its associated audio interviews, has GIVEN ME NEW FOCUS. With each and every new interview you find fantastic insights into the REAL PEOPLE in the Digital Market. REAL PEOPLE with REAL DREAMS, REAL PROBLEMS and REAL SUCCESS (and how they overcame their set backs and failures.....hey we are only human after all).

No matter what stage you feel you are at, in this fantastic Internet Business World, I challenge you to NOT FIND this one of the most VALUABLE Digital Products in the e-Market today!

Anna has set out her stall, and might I say, has executed a product that I believe will become and Industry Classic.

Each Interview contains a set of questions (that have obviously been carefully researched and tested even before they were posed) which serve to draw out information about each of the people “behind the name”. (I already knew some of these people from certain interactions over the years.......well I THOUGHT I KNEW THEM.....it's great to see the ACTUAL persons VIEW POINT, HOPES and DREAMS)

Whilst illustrating parts of their true business credentials and their REAL LIVES, this product serves as a REAL MOTIVATOR!!!! We all have times when we think, or have thought, “Is this really worth the hastle?”.......read this and YOU WILL KNOW THE ANSWER!!

The QUALITY of the questions, the QUALITY of the Interviewees, the QUALITY of the resources and insights they give are well...............QUALITY!

SUMMARY

This is a large ebook (some 200+ pages), excellent audio interviews, superb bonus products, fantastic in built resource links and should be on EVERYONES EBOOK SHELF!!!

I found it gripping, entertaining and motivating, all in one.

This is the first ebook of this magnitude that has “REALLY HELD ME”!

Congratulations Anna and thank you so much for bringing the to the online community..............

WHENS THE NEXT ONE?!

Oh and by the way people..............follow this link to find out more.

Happiness & Light
John
http://www.netsalesroom.com





Grab your copy by clicking here or by clicking on the green ebook cover in the sidebar.

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.