This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The New Look Is Working + Free Advertising

After doing the makeover of my blogs (choosing new templates) I also did a makeover of my whole NJAE site over at annamarketing.com and it definitely seems to be for the better. I've had some great feedback about both of them and I'm quite pleased with the changes.

This week I added a subscribe box to my blog, for any visitors that might be interested in subscribing to Not Just Another Ezine, and it's brought me a few new subscribers.

A good friend of mine was also nice enough to send out a mail to his forum members and tell them about my new forum. That got me a couple of new members, and I also posted an ad about my forum in a couple of free advertising forums which brought me a few more. (His forum is a great place to go if you use, or are interested in using ebay for selling purposes. Say Hi from me if you visit.)

You can check those forums out here if you need somewhere to advertise for free:

http://postfreeads.free-forums.org/
http://www.freeadpost.freeforums4u.com/

I now have 34 members in my forum, which I think is really good considering it only started a month and a half ago. Hopefully it won't be too long before i'm in the 100's ;) Do come on over and visit, it's getting quite active there these days. Oh, and there's also a chance for you to advertise free there, plus bonuses for posting in the main discussion area :)

Anna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.