This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Interview with Damon Smith, Publisher, HaileyComet Weekly eZine

Damon Smith
Publisher, HaileyComet Weekly eZine
http://www.haileyscometweekly.com

1. Can you tell me about your business background?

I have been an online publisher for the past 6 and a half years, I started online in 2000 and have been working as a publisher ever since and have built an opt in list of over 32,000+ double opt in readers.

I have worked with some of the biggest names in internet marketing and enjoy helping others succeed online with their opportunities.

2. As a person on the Internet, how did you get started?

I first started online under the guide of Jodi Hanns, When I started it was with a program called the WealthGuide. It gave me the information I needed to know about what worked and what was a waste of time and money.

I remember it like yesterday and still follow the guidelines that have put me in the position I am into today.

3. How long have you been in business online?

For over 6 years now, my business has grown into one of the most sought after eZines online today.

4. How did you learn what it takes to succeed?

Time! Hard Work! And the strive to not give up no matter how hard it seems to get. Research is the Key to my success.

I did not have anyone to take me by the hand and show me so I researched the internet for over 12 months on my own to see what others that where succeeding was doing. Then I just made my own business from it...

Keep it simple and it will work out better for you.

5. Do you do all of your business online?

90% of all my business is online in marketing and advertising, but I have made up business cards and put stickers on the back of my car so that every time I am in town people see what it is I am doing and stop and ask me about my business. It works out very well and it also gives me people to work with and meet.

6. What do you like most, and least, about the Internet?

The Most: Working with people and watching them succeed, It is so easy to be able to talk to others that are looking for the same thing I am, Success!

The Least: People that has already made their mark online and forgot about the people that put them where they are today.

So many of the so called gurus put out products that give you little information on how to succeed or advertise online and then you have to go back and spend more to get the answers.

They have forgotten how they got where they are and don’t care about the people they had to step on to get there.

7. Do you have any tips or advice you would like to offer?

YES: IF you are going to succeed online you should start your own opt in list, Once you have done this it gives you the power for Joint Ventures with other companies and also earns you income from selling ads or products that you have resale rights to.

There are many ways to start an Opt in list. You can start your own newsletter and also a Safelist or Traffic Exchange. You do not have to go it alone when you can build your own TEAM of people that will be willing to work with you and spend money on your products or service.

This should be the first step you do before you do anything else and you will see that the income is in the list by itself.

8. What are your goals and aspirations for the future?

Well I have already reached so many goals that I set forth for myself. I guess the thing I like the best is helping others do the same and reach the quest they set out for themselves.

Seeing others succeed is my reward and it makes me sleep very well knowing that I was able to help someone reach their goals and are living the life they want so bad to have.

9. Do you have an alltime favourite book?

YES! The Zoom To Super Success written by Richard Quek, This one e-book will give you all the answers you need for success without having to buy any other. All the answers are in it and no secrets are left out. The one e-book that has everything it says and much more.

There are over 50+ interviews that was put together to make sure that anyone that buys it is going to get their moneys worth. http://www.haileyscometweekly.com/zoom.htm

10. Can you tell me a little about YOU, as a real everyday person? (likes, dislikes, hobbies, pet peeves, fave food etc.)

Most of my life (And I am 40 now) I had worked as an Outside Machinist for over 24 years, At $72,000+ a year I thought it was my dream job because I love working with my mind and hands. But after my dad passed away I decided that I needed to get out of working in plants and start using my mind more so I started researching online.

I enjoy hunting down in South Texas and also Skydiving off the cost of Mexico. Spending time with my family is most important. My wife is my best friend for the past 18 years and all I want to do is make sure her and my 17 year old son are happy and have everything they want in life.

And of course meeting new people online is still the biggest THRILL that I have. Skydiving is a great RUSH but seeing others get what they want in life is what is most important as my hobby...

© 2005 Anna-Marie Stewart. All rights are reserved.

This is one of 20 interviews that you can read today by downloading your free copy of Real Life Marketer Interviews Volume 1. To download, rightclick this link: Volume 1 and choose save file as.

Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Did you find this helpful? please leave a comment.
Thanks

p.s. Have you visited my Real Life Marketers Get-Together forum and posted your free ad yet?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.