This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NJAE: All About Forums

Not Just Another Ezine : Free online marketing information.:
Issue Number 106
In this issue:
Welcome
Featured Article: Forum Netiquette Do's and Don'ts
Subscriber Comments
Featured Article: How To Promote A New Forum

Is Internet Marketing a game for the Gurus?
Are ordinary marketers WASTING time and money in the internet marketing world? Can YOU Succeed in Internet Marketing too? Check out
How 50 REAL LIFE Internet Marketers achieved Success using their UNIQUE METHODS that You and I Can Apply NOW to GET A FASTER & BETTER Success RATE.

WELCOME

Welcome to all, old and new! :~)

Wow, I feel so good these days! Since getting back online just a few short months ago things have been going in leaps and bounds for me. I created a new ebook, started a new blog, started a new forum, set up an affiliate program for my ebook, got a few affiliates and made a few sales.

Just lately I had some of my affiliates making sales too and was really excited about that. Last Friday I even made my first ever payment to affiliates! I feel GREAT!

Unfortunately, I'm still unwell, hence the sporadic NJAE issues. Hopefully you'll forgive me. I've been referred for keyhole surgery too, to see if they can figure out what's wrong with my belly as all the tests so far have shown a huge big nothing LOL.

Anyway, that's more than enough about me this time, lets get down to this weeks issue :D

We have everything this time; Articles, freebie download, poll and interview! Gosh, I have been busy, eh? Heck we even have subscriber feedback this week! When you're finished reading"...
Click here for full issue

Anna

p.s. Have you visited my Real Life Marketers Get-Together forum and posted your free ad yet?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.