This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Allen Says' Brand New Biz Networking Site

As you know I rarely recommend anything, but this is different.

I'm a frequent visitor/user of the Warrior Forum and the owner, Allen Says, has just released his new social networking site.

If you're stuck finding the right people to network with for your business, then I definitely highly recommend that you check this out.

It's so new I haven't even had time to set up my profile in there yet, but I'm there, so add me to your friends, ok? http://www.mywarriornetwork.com/profiles/annamarie

Here's the standard invite mail so you can get a better idea of what it's all about:

I want to invite you to join a new social and business networking website MyWarriorNetwork.

After joining this site you'll be able to:

Connect with other people that you already know within the network

Keep in touch with your friends and business contacts online

Network with new business partners and colleagues to help grow your business

Find someone you know who works for a particular company or in a certain industry

Find old friends and work colleagues

Buy and sell products and services or get advice and recommendations

Get credible introductions to decision makers through your new contacts

Publicize and find forthcoming Business and Social Events

Promote yourself, your company and your services

Find new business deals and opportunities

Get referrals for new jobs or hard to find staff

To join MyWarriorNetwork and become one of my personal network contacts, please, click on the link below.

http://www.mywarriornetwork.com/profiles/annamarie

Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Did you find this helpful? please leave a comment.
Thanks

p.s. Have you visited my Real Life Marketers Get-Together forum and posted your free ad yet?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.