This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Changing Direction?

Ok, I'm not totally changing direction, but i have been really pre-occupied with my new site latey http://www.trafficgamers.com

The plan is to have as many flash games as i can possibly find for people to play for free. I'm already making a little cash with the google ads onsite, and there are multiple advertising options available for visitors and registered users, so should see some money coming in from that too soon.

I've already had a chatscript installed for the use of registered members, and although I'm not fully sure of all the editing etc I need to do with it, I'm getting there.

Rich, my programmer has gone totally AWOL, last I heard, he was ok, but nothing since and that's a LONG time ago now. Busy as anything teaching myself all kinds of HTML coding and editing. thank god he spoonfed me lots before he disappeared!

I've been really salow on publishing my ezine too lately, and am feeling a tad guilty about that, but hopefully I'll get at least one issue out for around Christmas time.

I've also spent the last week or so unsubscribing to all the various 'lists' I was on. I kept a few, such as Willie Crawford, Eric Louviere and John Delavera, but most of the others lost me due to them being way too hypey. I used to subscribe for the sake of following what was going on, what the latest trends were etc, but they all just went beyond a joke with their constant promoting of crap products.

And yes, a lot of the products WERE crap, I had the 'privelige' of seeing a few of them before launch, and decided there and then I wouldn't be promoting them.

Well, that's my quick update, if you have the chance, go check out Traffic Gamers, play a few games and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Did you find this helpful? please leave a comment.
Thanks

p.s. Have you visited my Real Life Marketers Get-Together forum and posted your free ad yet?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.