This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Please note:
If you don't wish to be directed away from this page you can make links within my posts open in new windows by right-clicking them and choosing "Open In New Window"

Visit TrafficGamers.com and play over 3000 of your favourite online games for free!

Thanks to http://www.outlaw-fx.com/ for the fantastic banner for my new arcade site.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Internet Marketing Thoughts Through The Night

Sitting here chatting with other IM'ers (internet marketers) via Windows Live! messenger and I suddenly realize it's already almost 4.30am. It's just been one of those nights where thoughts and conversations have made me forget all about the time.

I love nights like these, they lead to so many fresh ideas and new thoughts, and yes, even to new realizations and conclusions.

One of my friends, Dennis, was asking about the PR4 I have on this blog and wanted some promo tips for blogs. I sat and said, 'I don't really know, I've never actually promoted any of my blogs'. He was quite amused, or bemused even, and said, 'well how come you have a pr4 then??'

So we sat talking about it for a while and got to talking about the fact that both this one and my kids and adhd one both have a page rank of 4, yet my parenting one has a 0 page rank and I was quite sure I hadn't really done anything different with any of them promotion-wise.

Turns out that although I haven't exactly done anything to promote any of the blogs, there are actually a couple of things I've done differently on the 2 pr4 blogs compared to the pr0 one.

Any guesses?

I've posted often and relevant info, and exchanged links with other blogs of similar topics. Yep, that's it, nothing more, nothing less. The parenting blog was started as an experiment and kind of fell to the side, with sporadic posting and no link exchanges.

Of course, now that I've realized that, I know what I have to do to rectify it ;)

Other than that I've been busy hunting down and researching traffic tips, so there'll be something new to read and learn in the near future, so stay tuned for that. This is one I'll be working on with another IM friend, Dave Gammage of NewbieSpot.com and I can tell you it's going to be good.

In fact, Dave really feels like a force to be reckoned with, so keep your eyes peeled for him ;)

As you can probably tell, networking plays a major part in my online business, and you should really make the effort to network as much as you possibly can. You'll be amazed at what it can do for you...

Until next time,

Anna
http://annamarketing.com

Did you find this helpful? please leave a comment.
Thanks

p.s. Have you visited my Real Life Marketers Get-Together forum and posted your free ad yet?


Comments:
Anna this one is really good..This one is really good ...Sometimes when you have a quality then you don't need to advertise anything...Just some exchanges with the good friendly circle is enough..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2004 Anna-Marie Stewart.
All rights are reserved.